We all have bad days.
You know, the days that make us question the world and our place in it.
Those are the days we need a solid reminder of the goodness all around us in the little details of life.
Those are the days it matters all the more to know kindness, care, and compassion still exist.
1. There are people out there who truly enjoy helping others and making their days a little brighter.
2. This gentleman proves kindness and consideration still exist in a simple act of helping someone out.
3. These Chick-fil-A Lee Vista employees opened up shop on a Sunday to provide food and donate blood after the Orlando tragedy.
The location is known for being closed every single Sunday, but not this time
4. This “suit” stops on his way into work to show some care and compassion.
5. When the weather grew cold, it melted someone’s heart. They decided to donate their jacket to those who need it more.
6. This young woman wanted to do something nice to celebrate new families and show support for nurses who bring babies into the world each and every day.
She writes, “What an unreal experience. The parents were so overwhelmed! Nurses making sure every baby born today gets one!”
7. This person wanted to brighten a stranger’s day in the cutest way.
8. This officer took the time to save a baby goose caught in a balloon’s ribbon.
The officer was on patrol when a mother goose came by the parked car and started pecking away. When the goose wouldn’t leave? The officer decided to see what all the fuss was about…and luckily so! The baby goose is now happy and free.
9. Some kind stranger didn’t want anyone else to be taken for a ride, so they posted this note letting them know the machine was broken.
10. This Hawaiian lifeguard made a dream come true for a wheelchair-bound veteran who only wanted to dip his toes into the ocean again…
With that dream fulfilled, they decided to do one better: surf! The look on his face says it all.
11. This little boy asked his parents if he could go to the bus stop early because he saw another boy standing alone and getting drenched in the rain.
12. This firefighter took the time to save a family of hamsters caught in a house fire.
13. When his male cat got the neighbor’s cat pregnant, this man went the humor route to ensure his “grandkitten” would be well taken care of.
14. These people turned their trash into someone’s dream come true…for FREE.
15. When someone needed a few photos colorized, this online user did it instantly and without asking for anything. But then..
…he got this epic thank you box full of treats in the mail. Who says gratitude is gone?
16. When this person forgot to buy a parking pass, a random stranger did it for them.
The person’s reaction is the best: “Didn’t think this kind of kindness existed! Forgot to buy a parking ticket, so someone did it for me! Whoever you are!THANK YOU”
SHARE these acts of kindness to brighten someone else’s day.